Reasons to attend
Looking for a career change, a franchise opportunity, kickstart a new business idea, support an existing business or to get back into work after a career break?
Women in Business Expo is the ideal event for any woman looking for ideas, advice and inspiration on career and business opportunities.
- Practical Info
- - Getting here:
Travelling to Farnborough is easy. Please see the venue website here for full details https://www.farnborough.com/visitor/getting-here/by-road/
By Road – Using SatNav please use postcode GU14 6TQ and head to Gate F. The venue is situated south west of London, close to Junction 4 of the M3.
By Rail – The Venue is near several stations, with Farnborough Station being the main one – only 35 mins direct from London. Other nearby stations are North Camp, Farnborough North and Frimley.
Shuttle Bus – there is a free shuttle bus from Farnborough Station. Look out for the Women in Business Expo signs when you arrive at the station
- - Creche
There is a free crèche for all visitors to use to enable you to get the most out of your visit. To reserve a space in the crèche please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Event Times
Wednesday 16 October 9.30am – 5pm
Thursday 17 October 9.30am – 4pm
- - Accommodation
To book any accommodation locally please visit ( link) https://www.eventexpressuk.com/e/women-in-business-expo/
- - Pre-Register
- - FAQ’s
1. Is parking free? Yes parking is free at the venue
2. How do I get there? Please see the link to the Getting Here page ( link)
3. What’s the dress code? This is a business event so we advise smart casual dress code
4. Do you have a list of local hotels? Yes please see the Accommodation link ( link)
5. Disability Access? For all disability questions please contact email@example.com
6. How do I book onto the crèche? Please email to reserve a space in the crèche firstname.lastname@example.org